Tuesday, 18 December 2012


3 comments:

  1. If you save the life of someones else's dog then it is worth the sad post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sad. It is v good to remind us. We have had 2 near misses - One with Timmy, who ate lots of v expensive dark chocolate a kind visitor had brought as a surprise for us & left in her bag on floor. We had to rush him to vet & make him v sick. The medicine was v expensive but we were all so so happy he was saved.

    The other time was when Ben ate biscuits with raisins in - we had to rush him to vets again & make him sick, because, I don't know if you know this Plum, but raisins and sultanas are poisonous for dogs too, and our vet said a lovely dalmatian he knew died because he ate a whole christmas pudding. I feel the same way as you about saying it. I didn't want to, but just as you may save a dog about chocolate, maybe this might save a dog about christmas pudding.

    So thank you for this very sad post, and I will make sure no presents are left unwrapped in case they have chocolate in them x

    ReplyDelete